Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pregnancy Week 31: Christmas and Maternity Shoot

This week baby girl is approximately 18 inches long and about 3.2 pounds. This is supposedly the size of a coconut.

I'm a day late with this one. An awesome cold set in Saturday evening/Sunday morning, so I've been a little sluggish. I also didn't really feel like taking a picture of my sick face, but oh well. Here it is in all its glory. The belly is really poking out there now!
8 weeks
31 weeks


And here are some of the things I knitted for the holidays:

This is a blanket I made for mom with some satin binding. The mitered corners return!
These are the scarves I knitted for my cousins as well as some boot cuffs for my aunt. 
This is a scarf I made for mom with pockets for her hands.
Don't mind the kitty butt. He wouldn't move. 
I also knitted a scarf for my father in law, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to him.

I got a sewing machine!!! I can finally do crafts without having to barge into friends houses and demand they let me use their sewing machine ;) I also got a mophie phone case charger that I have wanted since I got my iPhone 5S. That sucker loses battery so dang fast. I got a bunch of other things too (three new books, woo!) and baby girl got a few outfits and a blankie. Baby clothes are so dang cute.

I visited friends over the weekend and had some maternity photos done as well. I can't wait to see all of them. I got a couple of peeks at them on the camera. From what I could see, they're super awesome :) I have another mini-shoot I'm doing in January that I won. Any input on poses or cute ideas would be appreciated!

We are registered at Babies "R" Us (#54941451) and Burlington Baby Depot (#34080180). They can be found by searching for either my or Josh's name.


No comments:

Post a Comment