Monday, December 1, 2014

Pregnancy Week 27: Christmas and Cats

The bump is finally here to stay. I figured out why my app was saying baby girl was only about 9 inches and other apps were saying 13+ inches. My app was using crown to rump length until this week rather than head to toe length. My app now jives with other apps. Baby girl is about the size of a cucumber. She is 15 inches long and approximately 2.2 pounds.
8 Weeks

27 Weeks



Josh and I did Christmas today since he won't be here for the real holiday. He got me a lot of things I've wanted for awhile now: an elliptical, an interval timer, and a fancy GPS heart rate monitor. I got him an iPad, a Survivor iPad case (protects from dirt, rain, sand, and shocks plus it makes the iPad shatter-resistant if dropped), Breaking bad seasons 4-6, and The Walking Dead Seasons 2-4. 

It was a nice Christmas. 

Then I found out my cat Baby (the one we got when I was 12 and lives with my parents) is very ill. He hasn't eaten in days and he has bacteria in his urine. It is most likely his liver. Barring a miracle, we will have to put him down tonight. There is never a good time for a pet to get sick, but right now is just really not it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment