Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby Bookwalter Gender Reveal: It's a...

We are having a girl!


Since I found out that Josh would not be able to make my scheduled anatomy ultrasound I decided to find a place out in town. They are usually referred to as "Sneak Peek" or "Peek-a-Boo" ultrasounds. This way, we could find out together and he would actually be able to see the baby for the first time since my 7 week ultrasound.

This picture was taken in the office right after the sneak peak:

Here is our baby girl :)

This is the standard 2D ultrasound image. Her heart rate was 132.
This is the 4D image. You can see her little arm and hand wrapped around her head. She has her knees curled up in the fetal position :D I have a ton of these images to sort through and I will post the best ones later. This is one that was printed out in the office.

Nona got in on the fun, mostly entirely because I made her do it.

Rocking a pink ruffle against her will.

This face pretty much sums up how she felt about the pink ruffle.
I will give a much more detailed post with more pictures on Monday along with my 18 week photos. We are in the middle of crazy packing and moving shenanigans, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment