Sunday, November 6, 2016

Pregnancy Weeks 15 + 16: Doula Search and Gender

These last few weeks have gone by in a blur. I had a prenatal checkup at 14+4 and got to hear the heartbeat again. It was 152 :) My sciatica pain is starting to be constant. I have the name of a chiropractor who specializes in pregnant women, so hopefully I can get an appointment soon.

I'm also in the process of finding a doula. I asked around my neighborhood for some referrals. I'm meeting with those doulas in the next couple of weeks so I should have one soon. I wish I could use the same doula I had with my first, but we've both moved to opposite ends of the country, haha.

Here are my comparison pictures of 15 weeks with my daughter to this pregnancy.



Here is my 16 week comparison.



I shared the gender news on Facebook a week or so ago, but baby #2 is a girl! Getting our daughter to cooperate with the paint and handprints was a challenge. She did the right handprint no problem, but the left took a few tries.



I was hoping I was wrong, but it seems I have caught some kind of illness. I woke up the night before last with an uncontrollable cough, but it went away with a drink of water. I woke up yesterday morning feeling fine. However, last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a killer sore throat. I also have a runny nose and sneeze a lot, so I'm guessing a cold. Since I'm preggers, there are few medicines I can take.

On to much cuter news than my cold, E had a blast this Halloween. Here she is in her strawberry costume:


She calls it a straw-bee :) She loved knocking on doors and getting candy. She also wanted to follow all the people into their houses. I mean, they had candy after all.

Here are the instructions on how I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment