Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 14: The Scone Trimester and Tips for New Moms

Technically, it's the second trimester. However, due to pregnancy brain, I referred to it as the scone trimester to one of my friends. So now it's the scone trimester. Here are my side-by-sides of 14 weeks with my daughter's pregnancy and 14 weeks with this pregnancy.



Still not much in the way of belly, but I didn't show until 24 weeks with my daughter so I'm not holding my breath.

In other news, this pregnancy has inspired me to help other moms. There is advice galore for new moms, and I've decided to add my two cents. And by two cents, I mean completely ridiculous (yet 100% accurate) advice. Here are some examples.





You can see more quality tips on my twitter here: https://twitter.com/SCFBookwalter.

Or you can follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment