Monday, November 10, 2014

Pregnancy Week 24: Jogging Strollers and Pinterest Hair

This week, baby girl is about 8.5 inches long (roughly the size of an ear of corn) and she weighs about 1.5 pounds. This is also considered the point where a pregnancy is viable; however, I would like her to continue cooking for another 16 weeks or so ;) Her kicks are visible from the outside now as well! Here are my progress pics. I'm starting to poke out in my lower belly!
8 Weeks

24 Weeks


In registry land, I'm currently struggling with strollers. I want to get a jogger and use it as both my everyday and jogging stroller (because don't nobody wanna store two strollers if they don't have to). Every time I think I found an economical jogger with travel system (car seat and base), the internet reviews come to rain all over my parade.

The only option I've found with good reviews (and sans horrible reviews) is the Bob Revolution Travel System. That biznatch is $547. Any input on jogging strollers that come with a travel system would be greatly appreciated at this point.

I've also been playing around with my pinterest hair board. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair for the big fancy to-do this weekend. I normally wear it down, but I feel like my face is now on the unfortunate side of plump (pregnancy weight, why you go to my face?)

Of course instead of being productive and trying out hairstyles I could actually wear to a formal event, I try out huge hair day styles. Most people call this second day hair, my hair just likes to expand in my sleep and needs to be pinned and braided into some semblance of normal.


So yea, no progress in the fancy hair department either.

I also updated a few days ago with another week of my workouts for those of you who are interested.

We are registered at Babies "R" Us (#54941451) and Burlington Baby Depot (#34080180). They can be found by searching for either my or Josh's name.



No comments:

Post a Comment