Monday, January 12, 2015

Pregnancy Week 33: Maternity Photos and Baby Shower Location

This week baby girl is still approximately 19 inches long, but she is now about 4.5 pounds. The app claims this is the size of a honeydew melon. I have given up on understanding this app's food-to-baby comparisons.
8 weeks
33 weeks


I also got a new app that does the side by side pictures for me automatically.

I put a baby shower location update in the last post, but I figured I would include it in this post as well.

We now have the location set. If you have not already done so, please RSVP so we can get an accurate head count.

Invites were sent out over Facebook. To access your events, log in to Facebook and look on the left side of the screen. You should see a mini version of your profile picture and a list: Newsfeed, Messages, Ads Manager, Events, and so on. Click on events and find "Baby Shower for Samantha." From here, you can RSVP :) Shoot me a message on Facebook if you can't access the event for any reason.

Maternity Photos


Maternity photos are here! I love me a baby bump <3 These are my sneak peek photos :) I should have access to my gallery soon, so new pictures will likely be posted shortly. I am so excited :D

Thanks so much to Savanna for taking these photos for me! Be sure to check her out on Facebook and her website.

Love me a bump.





So much love.

The two where I am looking at the bump are my favorites :)

You may notice the bump looks much bigger in these pics than my weekly progress pics. We had to try hard to make that happen. I drank a bunch of water right before I arrived and then I pushed her out as far as I could make her go hehehe.

And I have another maternity shoot in a couple of weeks! I am so excited :D I am the worst about taking pictures usually, so I am super pumped to be able to capture so much of this pregnancy.

Update: More pictures ahhhhh :DDDD There are even more on Facebook.

I love candid shots :)

Hahaha such a Sam face.





I love all the ones of me looking at baby girl :) Actually, I just love all of them :D
Candids are the best.








I love this house. So pretty.






More candid goodness :)

We are registered at Babies "R" Us (#54941451) and Burlington Baby Depot (#34080180). They can be found by searching for either my or Josh's name.


No comments:

Post a Comment