Monday, December 19, 2016

Pregnancy Week 22: Baby Registry

I wasn't originally going to make a registry since this is my second baby. However, I've had a few people ask me where I'm registered so I figured I might as well. We are registered on Amazon. I will add other things over time, but the things that are on there now are what I thought of off the top of my head that we do not have.

The baby bump is here to stay. I was having the magical disappearing/reappearing bump for the last week or so. I'd go to bed with a bump and wake up with not much of anything. Now it's bump central all day! This week's pictures were taken a few days late, so it's more like 22 weeks compared to 22.5 weeks.



I am 98% of the way done with my knitting and sewing projects for Christmas gifts. I just need to weave in stray threads and everything will be complete. I think this is the first year I'm not working down to the last minute to finish my crafty gifts.

For fun, here is a pregnancy survey.

Due date: 4/21/2017

Baby is the size of a: spaghetti squash. She is about 11 inches long. At 21+4, she weighed 1 pound based on my ultrasound.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. However, I lost 3 pounds during the first trimester due to morning sickness so I've technically gained 10.

Exercise: After we got rear ended I was put on modified rest for a little while. My midwife gave me the green light at my last appointment to ease my way back into exercise. I worked out three days last week and I plan on working out four days this week. Hopefully the week after that I'll be back to my usual five days a week.

Stretch marks: None (yet). I didn't get any with E, but every pregnancy is different. Hopefully, I can avoid them with this pregnancy as well :)

Swelling: None.

Maternity clothes: I am in a mix of maternity and regular clothes. Maternity pants don't fit yet (not enough belly to hold them up), but the shirts mostly do. I live in fleece leggings most days, though.

Bellybutton: Still an innie! I never got an outie with E, but it went kind of flat instead.

Sleep: Sleep is the best. My sciatica bothers me most days and I'm starting to get the annoying nerve pinch in my middle back that I got while pregnant with E. Going to bed at the end of the day feels phenomenal.

Food cravings: Baked zitiiiiiiiii. It's the best.

Movement: I felt flutters around 12 weeks. I wasn't sure the first time I felt it since it was so fast, but it's a pretty distinct feeling. I felt my first big movements around 17 weeks. At 19ish weeks, hubs could feel the kicks as well.

Labor signs: Nope! Way too soon for that. I do get Braxton hicks randomly.

What I miss: Wine and dark beer.

What I’m loving: My little baby bump.

Best moment this week: I have a maternity shirt that says "Here comes trouble" and has little handprints on it. E saw it and said "Baby's hands!" She is so cute.

What I’m looking forward to: When E gets to feel the baby kick. I'm not sure she will understand, but we will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment