Saturday, March 21, 2015

Three Weeks Old

As of Friday, baby girl was 3 weeks old :) I finally got her birth announcements sent out on Tuesday, so hopefully everyone has received one now. If you did not and you would like one, send me your e-mail address and I will make sure you get a copy :)

Her pictures from the hospital arrived as well. Naval has a contract with a photography company that come around and take a handful of pictures of your day old baby. Baby girl was about 18 hours old when these pictures were taken :)









She's going through a growth spurt at the moment, so she has me up pretty much all night. She finally let me sleep for more than 20 minutes around 7:00AM today. Other than me being exhausted though, we are all doing well :)

Baby girl is learning some new things. She now smiles directly at me and my mom rather than just randomly at nothing or in her sleep. She also laughed for the first time and makes actual sounds from time to time rather than just newborn squeaks.

I've also been given the green light to start working out somewhat. I'm allowed to do light upper body weights only (no squats or anything that would put strain on my still-healing uterus) and use the elliptical in addition to walking. This is awesome news because 1.) The weather still isn't nice enough to go out for walks with baby girl all that often and 2.) I'm starting to go stir crazy and want to get back into a workout routine, even if it's super scaled back.

We have gone on a few walks on our randomly nice weather days. She does great in her stroller (OMG I love the Bob) and we also tested out the ErgoBaby with the infant insert. Once I figured out how to get her properly situated in it, the carrier worked great :)

Baby girl is growing way too fast for my liking. She has already almost outgrown her Moses basket :( Why can't babies stay tiny forever? So cute <3 I love her tiny little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment