Friday, June 7, 2013

Cardio & Strength WOD

I realized I tend to either get hyper focused on strength training or cardio and I never really mix the two, which is what inspired today's WOD:


I originally planned on doing this one later today, but seeing as there is a tropical storm passing through causing bucket of rain and tornados to appear, I think I may be staying indoors. I do have a treadmill, but ug I hate that thing. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and use the dang thing. Not sure what the hubs is gonna do though. His stride is way too long for it.

As you may or may not have realized, I post these on my pinterest as well. There are tons of other workout routines on that board, so be sure to check it out for more ideas.

Speaking of fitness boards, what is it with most pinners and their inability to pin real workouts? They have tones of motivational images but no actual routines to follow. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to pinterest. I don't care if people want to have pictures that motivate them, but, seriously, label the board as such. Fitspiration, My Motivation, etc are all acceptable title. I Workout, Working on My Fitness, etc leads me to believe there will be workouts. If I don't see them, I get irritated (which is why I started making my own workout graphics in the first place. I've actually written an entire article on the issue:

#1 Reason Pinteresters Fail at Pinterest.

But enough of my blather, you have a workout to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment