Friday, June 21, 2013

Butt and Gut WOD

So I decided to focus on the muscles in my body that I want to be super toned. One day I will have a six pack dammit. I meant, wth, why is it the top 4 are super defined and the bottom two are just all like, "Yea, we know you do lower core workouts, but we don't care. We're not coming out. Neener, neener, neener."

Oh well, I'll crack the code on that one another day.

On the other hand, I'm super proud of my glutes. I went through Insanity, P90X, and now crossfit style workouts and it wasn't until about a week ago that I even looked at my butt since probably Halloween. I mean, I'd seen it in clothes (but looking good in clothes and looking good naked are two completely different things) but for the first time in a long time I donned a bathing suit to go to the beach. My reaction was pretty much this:


Squats, seriously, do wonders for the butt region. DO ALL THE SQUATS...anyway. So at work I've started making those pins since they are in the health and fitness industry. Here is the latest one, which can be found on this blog post as well.

 

So there it is, your core and glute WOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment