Monday, October 27, 2014

Pregnancy Week 22: Baby Kicks and Braxton Hicks (and Registries!)

So at some point last week I started having what I thought were either Braxon hicks contractions or baby girl doing some serious gymnastics. At first I thought it was baby girl curling up into a ball, but now I'm thinking it's Braxton hicks. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I'll find out for certain then. Not that is really matters much one way or the other since they're basically just practice contractions.

Baby girl has gotten super active lately! She's most active around 9:00-9:30 and likes to kick the same spot. She will also kick on long car rides as she does not like the seat belt (or so I assume since she kicks along the lap strap of the seat belt). This week she is roughly 8 inches long and weighs about a pound. She is roughly the size of a spaghetti squash and she can differentiate between light and dark.

And now for the pics...
8 Weeks

22 Weeks


This is starting to get a little ridiculous. And by a little, I mean a lot.

Basically, I go to bed with a little bump and wake up with a whole lot of flat belly. For some reason it looks more like a bump when I'm wearing normal shirts than in my sports bra.

The registry is still a work in progress, so check back often for updates. I'm also taking input on what is a necessity, what is nice to have, and what is stuff I will never use.

We are registered at Babies "R" Us (#54941451) and Burlington Baby Depot (#34080180). They can be found by searching for either my or Josh's name.




No comments:

Post a Comment