Monday, October 6, 2014

Pregnancy Week 19: House Updates and Progress Pictures

Before I get too involved in house updates, here is a baby update!

Baby girl is now about the size of a mango, is roughly 6 inches long, and weighs a half a pound! My back pain suddenly dialed up ten notches or so in the last couple of days. Apparently the baby's weight jump from 5 ounces to 8 ounces was extreme to my sciatica. Oh well, grow baby grow :) Here are my progress pictures (by the way, just in case someone hasn't figured it out yet, you can click the pictures to see a bigger version):
8 Weeks

19 Weeks


Welcome to Bloatville. Population: me. I flipped the bottom one around so that the side by side comparisons face in the same direction (just in case anyone noticed the reversal of objects in the reflection).

There isn't much else to report baby-wise. I have the anatomy ultrasound on the 15th, so I'll have a lot more to talk about then and probably new ultrasound pictures :) I'm still not feeling any movement (other than that one time two weeks ago), but I'm not surprised. The joys of an anterior placenta.

Now on to the house!

After a frantic week of house shopping and unpacking, we are almost there. The only major thing left on my to do list is finish hanging up the pictures. Josh put together the guest bed, the TV stand, and a bookshelf. But ignore all his hard work (), and pay attention to my glorious construction skills: I put together the new computer table. Oh yeah, look at my awesomeness.


Here was Nona's contribution to unpacking:
And by contribution, I mean caving in boxes with her butt.
Here is the rest of the house:
My glorious books. Plus, new half sized bookshelf :D
I love that decorative "B"
This picture is a lot darker than the others as it was taken at night
Also taken at night. Office area. Another project on my to do list is organizing/hiding all the computer wires. 

We did manage to get one picture hung on the wall in the living room. 

Oh look, it's Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond

The guest bed skirt mysteriously vanished in the move. Oh well, if that is all we lost in the move I'll be happy.

New bed frame! I figured our guests were getting tired of the pretty, pretty princess canopy bed.

Master bedroom!

Pictures are hung up here :) Also, see that round ottoman in the corner? It neatly organizes 10 pairs of shoes and one pair of boots. Be amazed. 

The dining area feels oddly barren now that all of the boxes are gone.

Not much is different here, just our own appliances now.

Nona greatly enjoys these windows.
We are probably about 95% done with the unpacking. It took us a week, but we did it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment